Followers

Saturday 25 August 2012

HUMAN

                                                                             HUMAN

'Who Is It That Comes To Rescue?'

                “I sometimes ought to expend money beyond my caliber and I do it happily when I learn that someone is gonna be happy by doing it. I value people!

'Expert'
                  Sometimes I think I need no one. I’m independent and an expert in doing anything that makes my living and me comfy too. But still I can’t forsake anyone. I love people!
             Sometimes I’d wish to avoid people, to have the so called ‘peace of mind’. I think loneliness serves me well and being alone suits me well. Yet, I love to see people, my kith and kin around. I need people!


Who's sending the showers?
              I sometimes feel ‘Why can’t these people just rely upon God, authentic than seeking human help?’ When the ponds dry up, who is sending the showers?! It’s God, isn’t it? But what do people do? They desert you! Even then you are not alone, because when there’s no one, there’s still God. But I still value people. Because, God never comes to our rescue or help all by Himself… He sends HUMAN!

              Value every human. They represent God. And once we hurt them, no prayers answer and no human comes to our rescue! We’ll be doomed and damned! Remember, you too are a human and not unless you adore humankind!

'Else No Prayers Answer!'

                                                                     “Be a human!”         



Regards... K J Sudhira Spurthi.

No comments:

Post a Comment