Followers

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Cleo Patra and a world of tomorrow

       Grew up with a passion for writing due to the fervor of creativity bubbling inside me, the only reason I started writing was 'Frustration'. I wanted to give vent to any emotion imploding within me. I wanted to let go off the weight, pain and burden in my heart! From this,, you can infer that my writings are from my heart... So it's as easy as falling off a log to predict me and assess my character based on my writings.
       I had a world living in my mind, a world the external eye can't see and an external source can't perceive. It was the inspiration behind coming up with the concept of 'Bio-RAM' in this novel. It's just not a novel, your key to a world of thrilling and exciting adventures! This book consists of 9+23 chapters, each chapter prone to perfection regarding concepts and topped with a rational amount of adventures, detection, horror and apocalypsis (a rare term pertaining to end of the world concepts-dark angel fantasies and supernatural phenomena). Just pop into this paranoid, bizarre and byzantine world to discover what can really carry away your senses though your body actually exists in this concrete world!

About the book:
       I see a soul, a sole soul binding all the living beings, human or alien in this universe. How can I harm it when I'm bound to the same soul too? Man lives not only by food, air and water, but also by his memory. Memory dies with the person. But, what if it can be passed on to his next generations through a unique tool, a code, which also can unleash the secrets of the universes... A code than can be exploited and manipulated to change the future of the universes, the way its master wants? What if the code begins living and thinking? A Science fiction that reaches the core of human intelligence and intuition and questions their origins. Breath taking adventures, unique brios and stunning acrobatics of the born rivals the 'Dinos' and the 'Dragons' at the hot spot, Rebel Rambo adorn the story. Just pop into the book and unleash a neo-world in it that pampers your senses and intelligence with a topping of romantic adventures and kick ass alien invasions.
       I'm just providing with the preview and link to my new book here. The actual chapters with graphics will be available soon as posts in this blog...

This content requires Adobe Flash Player version 8.0.0 or greater. Get Flash

http://www.lulu.com/shop/sudhira-spurthi-kj/cleo-patra-and-a-world-of-tomorrow/ebook/product-20439080.html?showPreview=true
  Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu. 

Also reach out our website life@YOU@life


Regards... K J Sudhira Spurthi,
Administrator/Site owner,
life@YOU@life

No comments:

Post a Comment