Followers

Saturday 11 August 2012

MISS UNDERSTANDS IT

                                                                MISS UNDERSTANDS IT!

              “Sometimes I discuss the faults of ‘others’ with some of my kith and kin, in the process of learning from their faults, but not with any intention of criticizing those so called ‘others’. But some 'good pals' misunderstand it. I don’t mind, whatever, because it does me no good and so doesn't it to them. I know what I am and even if I were to explain those 'good pals' what I am, would they try to understand or at least try? No! Then, why waste time on them?! I have enough friends who understand me already, and there's no point in proving myself to 'others' who don't wanna understand me. What matters is, I understand myself.

                I wonder why the world never gives way for someone to learn from others’ mistakes and neither lets others to learn from their own mistakes?! It only wants someone to pay for their mistakes first and then dusts its hands like its part is over. But hardly directs someone towards cleaning up the mess that got created following the mistakes. Anyway I know I’m not here to criticize anyone, because it’s so easy. But finding out our own faults and facing our own criticism is difficult! And I take up only difficult tasks and greater challenges! I don’t wanna do anything that’s so easy. It's hard to be on the criticizing end and much harder to be at the other end. 'If you think I'm a fool, no problem... But don't talk to me like I'm a fool!'


                                                            Mind it, misunderstanders!



Regards... K J Sudhira Spurthi.

No comments:

Post a Comment