Followers

Thursday 26 July 2012

BUTTERFLY


                                                                            BUTTERFLY

          “Though we wake up the same every morning, every sunrise shows us into a new world, new happiness or new problems…every day! But for me, for years, every sunrise has shown me into same problems every day, but in a new way…

           I used to cry sometimes for a reason. Sometimes even more, not knowing at least the reason behind my tears! The later is the most hurting thing, I ever knew!! My misery had no measure and my laments had no leisure…”


Misery-Worry!

               “Far goes my story
                      and long goes my misery…
                      Forsaken was I!
               Far kept me, my worry,
                      the world to see my eye!!

               Tears alone filled my eyes,
                    Sorrow  alone filled my heart;
               Life destroyed by lies,
                    making my world fall apart!!

               Though I saw everyday sunrise…
                    yet no rise took its part,
               In taking away my everyday cries.
                    But only gave my tears another start!!”

I Worried About ThingsThat Never Happened!

        “As things I never worried about had happened in my past, I spent years worrying about things, even I’m not sure of happening, to happen in the future! But through years I’ve learnt that my worries changed nothing… I was happy and really enjoying myself when it was time to be happy. I was sad and crying when it was time to be real sad! The thing that should be taken into account is, neither of them lasted long… And neither had any considerable impact either in stopping something least expected to happen or permitting something I always longed for to happen!


I Realized Later!

           I only realized that happiness or sadness is just a state of mind that drifts away as conditions change, but what that still exist are time and future and the task ahead! So, I stopped thinking about my past that can’t stop my future and my future that can’t change my past… I started just enjoying the moment, sad or happy!




Struggling In Intuitive Exile!

           Like a maggot which struggles inside a cocoon, not even knowing what it is going to be in future and knows it was destined to be a brimful and colorful butterfly only after transforming into it, my heart too struggles a lot in the claws of bygone, rotten memories. And it’s only when I fight to get outta them, I realize that my heart was destined to be happier at the moment, which I too didn’t know earlier and until I fought for it!



Flipping & Flying!

           So, I realized finally, all that I need to do to be happy is just to change my thoughts. And to change my thoughts, I must fight for it. After such a profound fight in exile, I really find my heart flipping and flying like a butterfly!”



                “Thought makes all the difference!”



My Heart Is A Maggot!

“My heart is a maggot
    when my spirits leave me…
Venturing back into
    bygone rotten memories!
For I only beget
    luke warm tears for free…
My conscience cries too
    thinking of the injuries!!
 





Struck In Squishy Bogs Of Intuitive Exile!

                  Maggot in-articulated,
                      gone dumb by despair…
                  Struck in squishy bogs
                      of intuitive exile for eons!
                  And then the wings unfold
                      colorful in a pair…
                  Maggot flies out of the bogs
                      with a mild romance!!





Magic All Around!

And now my heart is light
    flying light as a butterfly…
Magic all around,
    spirits soaring high!
For maggot won the fight
    in the bogs, with a sigh…
A fight so profound,
     fought to do or die!”


Spirits Soaring High!


Regards... K J Sudhira Spurthi.

No comments:

Post a Comment