Followers

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Debut-ALONE!

A word from the writer...
“H
ieee......
                
      I’m sure you’d like to meet Sudhira and yes it’s me, your Sudhira Spurthi! I’ve got stars in my head and suns in my eyes...moon in my heart. Dunno why, I melt at the slightest sentiments and I’m always there for friends. I’ve an incredible passion for them... I always try to understand their core feelings, though some of them never try to understand mine! But I wouldn’t hesitate to take up cudgels on behalf of them when they are in the firing line, because I hate the bad in some of my friends, but not my friends themselves. And that’s why I could adore even my foes!
       And that I love my self even after doing many mistakes, how can I hate others if they do the same? I’ve always dared to forgo revenge and learnt to forgive injury. I know, no matter how long I live I’ll be dead much longer. So why should I hate someone? I’d rather love them, because in the end it’s not between them and me, but it’s between God and me!
                 I never try to find fault with others, though it’s easy! I try to find if there’s fault with me. It’s difficult, but I love to take up difficult tasks! When I err, I wouldn’t regret, but try to rectify it. I’m no pushover, but once I resolve to do something, I wouldn’t wimp out. And it wouldn’t bring me joy even if I have to carry a grand bullion off, if I don’t have my dear ones around to embrace me, applaud my success and hardly if there’s someone to care if I succeed
I don’t think studies alone can get a person through his life, “Shakespeare never went to school!” and it’s never too late to start, “Bill gates, Bin-laden and I’ve got the same 24 hours!”
      Everybody wanna be DIFFERENT, which makes them all the “same”. But there’s something that really makes me different……. I dream of things beyond a human’s imagination and of course affordability, beyond the horizons of the universe! I’d love to peep into a new galaxy, far away from the far aways and see that it’s really there. I wanna build a loggia there and draw the attention of the bumbling and bustling world. I’m ready to go for broke to set up a new world, a world built outta something greater than love, softer than dove, sweeter than honey and richer than money. I’m agog, but who’d help?! If there is something such like an ‘Augmentation Potion’, I’d just pour it over love and see that it really becomes BIG!
      And now that you’ve chosen to read this book, I’m gonna show you in to a Neo-world that carries your fancies away, a world built outta my passions, true from the core of my heart. There may be years of struggle behind a success, but it takes a second to enjoy it. There may be years of struggle behind a living, but all it takes is a second to die!
      This is not just a book… but it’s my heart. It may take some hours or days for you to read it, but all it takes is just a moment to feel it!
 And that one moment is what can change your destiny!!
 You will have a big time!!!

                 GO AHEAD… HIT IT!”

ALONE
       “There were moments when I used to feel alone among a thousand, alone under the unique amenity, the sky dome with zillions of stars, and alone with thousands of heart beats still keeping me alive only to remind me that I was alone. The moments that used to pass like eons, catching my tears and triggering my fears by reminding me of the brevity of life, happiness that drifts away quickly and sadness that lasts longer!
       Being away from my parents and my beloved ones in those miserable days of my hostel life, I discovered what I’ve been missing since ages. I wasn’t like at home there, because home is not where one lives, but where one wants to live, where one is understood. Suffering from a lack of love, I spent many nights crying my heart out silently in to the pillows. I turned so pessimistic that I barely hoped to rise the next morning!
       The campus almost seemed to me like a cottage crunched due to lack of love. Students there were always hurrying to study, jeering and jibing at other students sitting idle, lost in thought like me. But did they ever know there’s a thought preceding success? They considered us ‘losers’. But we were not up to live mechanically studying 24*7 for a top grade in exams and were not ready to forgo happiness of today’s in pursuit of tomorrow’s.
       I felt so desolate that, even the beautiful garden in the campus seemed to me like a bleak moor, lacking the essence of life and the set-up pond like a gutter of magma, lacking freshness of hope. I spent almost all nights crying or gazing blankly at the far away stars in the mystic sky dome, which appeared anew though they stand at the same place, but much brighter every other time I look at them. They had a secret message for me, “Shine where you stand! You are never alone, as you share the same sky under which your beloved ones are!! And from heavens above there’s someone watching you over!!!”
                 Living as an exile in the campus, I learnt many things. My loneliness, my only friend in those times taught me the best lessons of my life, that I was alone……. Alone with …….!
    Just go ahead and learn for yourself!”


Little Hannah was alone…
in her little cottage of wood;
But she’d jump like a cheerful fawn
and try to fly like a humming bird!

She’d look at sky and down at earth…
and jump so high in joy and mirth;
She’d touch her heart and hear it
throbbing, “lubb and dup!”
She’d tell her heart, “I’m alone”, but
hear it say “lubb and dup”.
Then she’d cry and cry and then give up!

When morning greets her with its smile…
she’d think the sun her friend a while!
Lo! But when he grows hot in noon…
she’d cry, “Aw, go away soon!”

Then she’d calmly hope for the rising moon…
Till then she’d say, “I’m alone!”
When moon arrives though bright and round
but, she scared of the darkness around,
Would shut her eyes and fall to the ground!

“But she never suffered hunger…
nor the nature’s anger
nor the winter’s shiver
nor got drowned in a river! ”

 At dusk she’d stand by the door…
hoping for a human heart to pass by;
She’d walk and walk across the moor…
and reach a bright blue stream nearby!

She’d sit by the stream and peep into it…
a pale pink face very dusty;
With dried up streams that have
passed through the dust;
reminding her that she was alone!

Looking at the grassy lands…
and looking at the twinkling sands,
she’d cover her face with her hands
and sobs and sobs till her heart demands!

“But she never suffered hunger…
nor the nature’s anger
nor the winter’s shiver
nor got drowned in a river! ”

She’d sit by the furnace with a lurking hope…
in the cold-cold winters drinking her soup;
that one would come very near to her
and make her his child, so dear…
and relieve her from her fear!

And one day that she saw in her dream…
was an unknown man with a golden gleam;
with eyes of sapphires and hair with curls…
lips of rubies and teeth of pearls!

Voice of thunder
and that’s a man of wonder…
patting her with his golden palm;
and so she slept in peace and calm…
and woke up next day bright and warm!

“But she never suffered hunger…
nor the nature’s anger
nor the winter’s shiver
nor got drowned in a river!
and that’s what is her wonder!!”

She has always felt a guiding hand,
leading her through seas and land;
and when that night turned…
she looked at the moon with a nod
and said, staring into the darkness…
“I’m alone…….alone with God!”

“And that’s how, on sober reflection I got to know though I was really alone, there was some force driving me optimistic and getting me through the most horrible moments of my boredom and despair…
No ship in a vast ocean too sinks unless it takes the water in and no one is really alone in this world unless they think they are!”
               LolzZz………….


9 comments:

  1. Good work Sudhira..One of the most sensible stuff i've read..

    Keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gireesh anna...
      I'll keep going, coz thisz the stuff I love 2 do the most!

      Delete
  2. superb and awesome...u rock my lil IDIOT...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We grew up 2gether in our childhood Cherry... You too make what I'm now. So claim ur part in my success!

      Delete
  3. So you spent part of your life alone? No sobs.. Like u said, we all have someone when there is no one, rt? U make me feel God right by me, since I read this post. Wat can I say, it's giving me goosebumps even to think God's beside me, with me. Amazing work. and tel me more abut your poems. just can't believe u wrote them. like u've been with God, that's thoughtprovoking....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone feel alone when away frm parents. Only few overcome it. those few too choose different paths to overcome it, bt the way u chose is divine and ultimate.
    God will always be wth u.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tats a kick start debut. lonliness is a state of mind, not a physical entity. It's abstarct n avoidable, unlike physical things like a boring chatter and pain. u shld hav tried it, bt like Anjali said u chose a bettr way to conquer it. Glad abt u. Ur stuff is more than 'Personality dvlpment'.
    I didnt have much time to spare to cmmnt on ur stuff yesterday. I could onl join this site. Sorry abo't dat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Akka its toooooooooo good & very pleasant. I felt very much lighter while reading.Thanq for givn me such a good time.
    Wish u the success!!!!!!!.................

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanku for sharig very nice...

    Hadoop training in hyderabad.All the basic and get the full knowledge of hadoop.Hadoop online training
    With the technological advancements professionals and learners need to keep themselves updated and match the pace. For an example, sorting and tracking Big Data requires enough skilled man power.

    ReplyDelete