Followers

Monday 16 July 2012

BORN TO LOVE

            BORN TO LOVE

“N
obody born till now was wise enough to define ‘love’, because wisdom alone is not enough to express or define love. It needs a loving heart and a noble thought! And if that can be defined, it’s not ‘love’!
In my bouncy teens, I was glad that I had such loving friends around, sharing my joys and sorrows. We used to hit the town, fool around and mess it up everywhere as if we own the place. We were quite fun loving, foot loose and fancy free! We had our spirits always soaring high. Bonus, I was so yielding and affable! But when I heard of a girl, who was once my bosom friend, sharing my personals with a guy and abetting him into loving me, I was completely taken aback. I’d have approved of her, if she had done it with care and courtesy. But nops! There was malice a fore thought in whatever she did in my case. I thought we were done long back, the day I found her real shades out. I stopped even thinking about her thenceforth, for she pumped up and fanned out rumours about my personal life and put me in the firing line. But I could defend myself as I didn’t really do the things she accused me of! But she couldn’t stand me going free. She bit her mother’s ear with false fables about me. And when her mom invited me home one day, I went gladly as I always had a high esteem for her and felt she had nothing to do with her daughter’s mistakes. But my heart sank as I discovered the motive behind her inviting me! She began abusing me with harsh words. But when I explained her, what really happened, she started abusing her daughter. What a foolishness?! Staggering strategies... Wavering characters!
 I didn’t conspire to avenge her, though everybody might have approved of it, as they knew I was error-free and her conspiracies were already in the lime light. I could as well have dragged her into the open for a trial. But did I do that? No! I forgave her, left her at peace and secured even her secrets, because she had once shared them with me in confidence, when we were friends! I may not value her anymore, but I still and truly value the relation we had before. But I turned to stone on hearing that she has back slid and was getting fresh with me all over again! How could she do that?!
Many such things kept cropping up in my life. She was happy. Everybody who hurt me was really happy. But it’s I, who is lamenting for the sins I haven’t done. Not that I never sinned, but am sad for being punished even for the sins I haven’t committed!
Filled with frustration, I cried, “can’t you see I’m suffering because of you?!” at my sister once. “I can’t believe you are such a mean girl!” my mother retorted at me that pricked the core of my heart and burst my tear-tank open. Only if they had known about my childhood, abused in the clutches of betrayal... Sorry sis and mom! I never meant to hurt you. Nobody cared about the scars on my heart, left by false friends and wrong guys! They only wanted me to pay for the mistakes I haven’t done and blamed me for what I wasn’t… but never gave me a chance to change!
Even then, I honour them with all my heart! Thus, since ages I’ve been forgoing revenge and forgiving injury, though I’m the one, the first for anyone to start with. I still wonder why I have been sparing and forgiving that girl, who painted me black, spoke ill of me and those others who messed my life up! I only realized later, just because I love them all! And if I really love them, I must show it through my deeds…
And yes! Nobody born till now was wise enough to define love. They were wise enough only in showing it through their deeds, as love cannot be defined or expressed…can only be shown!
     
          TRUE LOVE REQUIRES NO WORDS!”


There’s one cause today
     I live for…
I want my love spread
     length and width!
The love I’ve always
     yearned for...
But had none to
     share with!

Lonely went my days
     without people…
But not my thoughts,
     They were never simple!
It takes them seconds
     to arrive at me…
But takes a life time
     Oh my, to leave me!

There was never a day
    that went by…
without taking my
    precious tears!
I’ve never seen them
    who hurt me, cry…
though scapegoat
    I’ve been for years!

I only knew things
    that I’ve got…
And the things I wanted
    were always lost!
Lost into the future less
    past…
leaving my present left
    with nothing at last!

All that I’m left with
    is a ray of hope…
that one day I’ll get things
    worth my hope!
Though I’ve lost everything
    to everyone…
the truth that still cannot
    die is that ‘I’m alive’!

Alive in my thoughts
    is that only ‘love’…
To love is the only thing
    left in my memory!
I’ve always learnt
    to forgo revenge…
And I’ve always dared
    to forgive injury!

And to love is the only thing
            left in my memory!!"





We are all BORN TO LOVE, not to be loved…
But enjoy being loved too!

To love is responsibility...
To be loved is a reward!

So, if you don't fulfill your responsibility,
you can't claim your reward!




Regards... K J Sudhira Spurthi.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sudhira, I know of a dude from Ghatkesar. he's as passionate as u. we used to make fun of him- "dont nag",but ur stuff pulled me out 'f my attitude. We gotta love, be passionate cos its all we need to do on the face of this earth. tmrw we'll hav money, goals n all dat stuff, but wat if we dont hav a loving person. I used to speak ill of gals aftr i break up wid them ,bt nevr recognised they loved me once & I g'tta preserve their relationshp secrets.
    Glad dat u care abo't ur frnds even wen they r not ur frnds anymore.... Love ur stuff n profound insight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... amazing post!!!!! Utter endurance, incredible passion for frnds!
    No more words, Sudhira. Who's dat girl anyway?

    ReplyDelete