Followers

Friday 13 July 2012

LOVE UNCONDITIONAL

LOVE UNCONDITIONAL

“I
hail from a rich-middle class family. Yes, you heard me right! Middle class, in terms of money and rich, in terms of aims and ideals. Though we don’t have all that we desire, we absolutely have all that we deserve. The real inheritance anyone can get is time and love from their parents, in spite of their adversities… I got them in abundance! Of course, all who come from such family may not be a winner, but a winner surely comes from such a family, if he got one! I’m lucky in that case, like many of you…
You just have to see my parents. They have everything arranged for me. They have given me the real inheritance… strength to struggle to survive and wisdom to act wise. They were always there to lift me up in times of failure! They taught me, it’s not when you win a game that you are a winner, but it’s when you’ve got people around to tap your shoulder at times of defeat! The best lesson ever! So I really can say “I’m a winner!”
There were times when I used to hesitate to aim high, because as my aims grow higher and higher, my parents may want to work harder and harder to help me meet my aim. But would they let me give up?!... NO! They offered to provide me with all that they could to help me reach my targets!
  And there were times when I used to think whether I deserve to enjoy all that they were providing me. I haven’t worked for any of them, but still enjoying them! If I were to seek a boon from God I’d just ask Him to take ‘them’ before me… Yes, I can’t pass away before them and leave lifelong grief behind for them!
          God, take them first!
      
           “Those people, I knew them since long…
          but not before they knew me;
    and I’m not  new to them!
     Those two people, I felt…
        were my two eyes;
        Thus I never attempted to cry!
     But whenever I see them…
        I begin to cry;
        Tears of joy, I suppose!

     Generation gap alone keeps us far…
  But you see, my friends they are;
    God’s gift, I believe!
     I see them working for me…
        but not for gold;
  kind at heart they are!
Wearing crowns of mercy…
   Seated on my heart’s throne;
   The royal couple they are!

With me their joys they share…
   but always keep me unaware;
   of their loses and defeats!
    But they are real winners…
       Winners of my heart, I believe;

    Much against His will, God could…
       lay only death, a barrier;
  separating our bodies!
But you see we are bound…
    by love, I suppose!!
   I enjoy their very presence In my heart;
It says, “Mom-dad! Mom-dad!”

Never part from your parents, because you are part of them… And they are what you are made of and made your life of!

          Regards... K J Sudhira Spurthi.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sudhira, parents are ofcrse embodiments of God. that's an old adage.. though you proved that they are greater than Him, no offence. Your posts and blog are groundbreaking.
    Keep going and I'll keep following.
    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sudhira, I started my journy all the way frm a remote area in Gujarath. It was hard for my parents to support me with my education, nvrthlss they put their faith in me and now I'm here in this position, earning a five grand and looking aftr them. I feel the same way as u feel... Honestly fantastic post and beautiful poem lines
    upload more of ur details in ur profile. Gud luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sudhira and Anjali, for both of ye... so faithful to your parents & willing to sacrifice anythng 4 them. I dont find many of such girls of late.... keep it up. Dont search for guys, they wil only come for u. ha ha... I'm not joking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sudhira, Your post reminded of my dad who made me to face this life without my mom at an early age.He never said no to my aim even though it is harder for him to offer.
    Whoever comes across this post will feel the same way as you feel..so I am.
    Dainty poem lines and yet another beautiful post!
    Keep going.Gud luck :

    ReplyDelete