Followers

Wednesday 18 July 2012

THE POP KING

      THE POP KING
      (1958-2000)


“M
ichael Jackson was born in…um……I really don’t know! Frankly, but oops…why am I telling this?!
We don’t know where a black and heavy cloud hails from with its blaze and lightening, its jazz and hip-hop beating rhythm…so mysterious! Yet, we enjoy its cool and refreshing, pitter-patter rain, when some people just get wet! Not everybody can enjoy the rain, but the ones who consider it as the shower of blessings!
‘A poor farmer, sun-shading his weary eyes with his palms, looking desperately at the clear and sunny sky, worrying to death about his loving daughter in labor, his farm field………
A passionate kid waiting to sail his paper boat, his father made before he left to border to defend his country………
The rich man in hell fire in a parable “Lazarus and the Rich Man”, from Bible are some of those who can really enjoy the Rain!’
But why am I telling even this?!
Even I don’t know when and where this black diamond was born! He came into the scene with a heavy heart, blazing costumes, striking the electronic guitars with an unusual beat and crying the songs out with an uneven fashion! Whenever pain surged through his heart, he cried, pain ever-springing from the scars left on his heart due to his abused childhood. Not just him, but the billions of hearts witnessing his concerts too cried along with him, just because his two eyes and the thing beating inside him were not enough to give vent to gallons of agony deep within him… so others joined him! And there was lightening whenever this cloud encountered a bitter memory from his childhood!
Where some guys just took him for a babbling nigger, because they only saw what he showed. But some discovered and extracted the quantum of solace they needed from his songs, as they learnt what he was! They started tapping their feet to the rhythm of his beats… and the whole world began lionizing him, realizing that his songs were actually reflecting what everyone had within them, but only which they had been failing to recognize!
His songs appeared more and more rhythmatic every other time they heard them, as their heart beats started synchronizing with his beats. Yes! Jackson was giving the world what was needed most at the moment-“a little place in his heart…love!”, unlike other Rock stars who felt just securing place in everybody’s heart was enough to keep their Album sales high! … Those stars, who never thought of giving the world a place in their heart first, but only trying to find their existence through some fool’s heart!
Black he came, white he left! … just like a cloud, pouring out all his agony and pain out as love for the world through his stunning lyrics and breathe taking music, that could raise the dead and the sick! And when that cloud passed away, I bet there was no eye that wasn’t wet… if there was any, it would be of a person with no place in his heart!”


I mourn the pop king’s demise…
I know nothing more wise!
The world now is an abandoned throne…
and I see a glory less crown!!

The rhythm of the world’s heartbeat
has now turned into a pathetic storm!
The vision of the world lost its treat
which has once seen his stardom!!

My words have gone dumb…
and my senses have gone numb!
Oh Michael, are you gone forever?!
But I’ll forget you never!!

And now that you’re no more
I think, I have this fantasy!
The fantasy I never had before
But I swear it’s not a fallacy!!

I wish, when I have a baby tomorrow,
I will then forget all the sorrow!
Because, he’ll be having your spirits
and in no time will secure all your merits!!

The boy may not be black
and his hair may not be curly!
But the world will be taken aback
to see you born back so early!!

And one day when I’m done with the world
and when I’m truly on my death bed!
Just one hope sustains me
and a note from a chord renews me!!

It’s your blessing and healing music,
that could raise the dead and the sick!
Oh Michael, what would I then tell you…
more than, “I love you” ?

“A fall guy alone can understand Jackson’s burning passion behind the song “Who is it? Somebody hates my soul…”!
A person rent asunder from his family due to war, alone can understand how ‘love’ could have stopped war and saved his world from falling apart, just as Mike felt when he was trying to ‘Heal the world and make it a better place by giving a little space in his heart!’
Of course…not everybody can enjoy the rain!!!
        And your death just took the world from you, but not you from the world!
        Michael...you just started living in our hearts!!"


                                                                   "We Love You!"
       
          Regards... K J Sudhira Spurthi.

4 comments:

  1. Cool, logged in just @d rit moment,. waiting eagerly for such stuff from yu. can I ask a personal question? R u married? plzz dont be mad, since yu lov Mj so much....

    ReplyDelete
  2. U sure are not married,I know. But I'm not about to sat that, its abt MJ. he was what he was and always will be! Pls dont remind us that he's dead, cos we never remember that actually. Bt ur love for him is untainted. U rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bilkul jabardast hain. Hamare judwe bachhe hain. Donon Michael ko bahut pasand karte, lekin itni mushkil literature samajhne ki umar uske nahi hain, tho main use padkar samajh sak rahi hun... Itna pasand laga aaj teri post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post! Your love towards MJ is unflinching.

    ReplyDelete